- Define new Classes
- Define and use functions
- Storing and retrieving values
- Loops, arrays, conditions
- Event handling
- Whenever you load any webpage your browser loads that webpage.
- After completion of webpage loading, HTML parser starts parsing the HTML code of that webpage and creates the DOM (Document object model).
- You can add animations to your webpage.
- You can write programs that run on the client side so it reduced the load on the server and interactions with servers.
- You can write programs that work on the browser. For an example, you can write a program that alerts the user if the user enters the wrong data in the form.
- Even handling processes like what to do on keypress, mouse click, etc, events.
- You can create cookies to store temporary data about the user in the browser.
- Using react naive you can create apps that work on different platforms like android, ios, and windows.