The new version 5.0 of elementary OS is released on October 2018 called “Juno”. This version is based on Ubuntu 18.04 and comes with so many new features and redesign.
It has some new features like a Night light, Improved app center, new system sound for notification, keyboard layout like Mac OS, New text editor code and so many other features.
It also comes with a major change in design with a new look and feels because of latest Gtk+. And now it introduced its official color palette. So now icons and other things will look more uniform.
All we know that Elementary OS is already known for its Mac OS like user interface and we love that and even it is completely free.
But now you make your Elementary OS look even more like Mac OS X by installing a theme on your Elementary OS Juno.
Install Mac OS X theme on Elementary OS Juno.
- First download Theme from here.
- Extract the downloaded file.
- Now install Elementary tweaks by next three commands in the terminal. (Make sure your internet connection is working)
- sudo add-apt-repository ppa:philip.scott/elementary-tweaks
- sudo apt-get update
- sudo apt-get elementary-tweaks
- Open usr/share/icons as administrator then paste both icon folders Dark-Mode and Light-Mode.
- Open usr/share/themes as administrator then paste all theme folders Sierra-dark, Sierra-dark-solid and Sierra-light-solid.
- Open System setting>Tweaks>Change Gtk+ and icons.
- And also change layout to OS X.